MAP is based on 5 core values, which underpin how we deliver our services.
- Welcome We offer a welcome to people seeking asylum in the Middlesbrough area and to refugees, irrespective of gender, race, religion, political views, sexuality, or lifestyle. Our aim is to offer acceptance to all based on our common humanity.
- Fairness We aim to be fair in all that we do, including in the distribution of donated items to our clients. We prioritise on the basis of need, and we are impartial as between different individuals and groups.
- Honesty We are honest with our clients and each other.
- Compassion We treat our clients and each other compassionately
- Respect We respect our clients and each other, and we respect the different choices which each of us is empowered to make about our lives.