MAP’s services are all shaped and delivered by our volunteers. There are many different ways that volunteers can help us, and many different meaningful and satisfying roles. We also offer full induction, training and support so you can develop into a role at your own pace. Typical roles include
- Leading English conversation
- Sorting and distributing clothing
- Playing or teaching chess
- Showing newly arrived asylum-seekers around Middlesbrough
- Office & Admin Duties
- Leading fitness or other classes
- Serving teas and coffees at a drop-in session
- Reception and other general drop-in duties
- And many more…if you have a skill that you think would fit with the services we offer, ask us about volunteer opportunities!
Interested in Volunteering with MAP?
If you would like to find out more about volunteering with MAP please get in touch using the adjacent form and a member of the team will get in touch as soon as possible.