Currently many of our face to face activities are suspended due to covid-19.
The real-life services we are currently offering are:
- Individual appointments for service-users
- Outreach visits in Redcar & Cleveland
- Avenue clothing service, every Wednesday morning at Avenue Methodist Church. This is now an appointment-only service for service users, who can collect clothing, household goods and storecupboard food/toiletries. Donations are welcome, drop off at Avenue Church on a Wednesday morning 10am to 12 noon
- Football training Wednesdays, meet at Avenue Methodist Church at 11am
We also have a weekly programme of Zoom activity classes as follows:
- Wellbeing (Terry Doyle)
- Storytelling (Jonathan Tulloch)
- Sparkles Club, music & stories for parents with children (Naomi Haigh)
- R&C English class (MAP volunteers)
- Meditation (Terry Doyle)
- Singing (Emily Smith & David Pisaro)
- Friday English class (MAP Volunteers)
We have also launched MAP PhoneLoan, a scheme which allows us to provide a loaned mobile device, and where necessary a data-only sim, to service users who would otherwise be unable to access services.